If fries are your favorite side dish, be sure to share with your pup—Annie’s Doggie Fries, that is. These fry-shaped biscuits are made with human-grade ingredients you can actually pronounce like whole wheat flour and cheddar cheese. They’re perfectly snackable and can even be broken for training sessions. Just don’t be surprised if they’re gone in the blink of an eye! In charming packaging inspired by fries from your favorite fast food place, Annie’s Doggie Fries also make a smile-worthy treat for the puppy parent in your life.
- Includes single-serving of fries or 3-pack
- Ingredients: unbleached whole wheat flour, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, vegetable base, garlic, butter, and mixed tocopherols (preservative). Crude Analysis – Crude Protein 8% min; Crude Fat 7.8% min; Crude Fiber 3% max; Moisture 9.8% max.
- Each package measures 3.75” × 1.75” × 2”
- Nutrition: 4.0 kcal per treat
- Made in the USA
- Storage Instructions: store in a cool, dry place